The eDocPrintPro – PDFSign Plugin allows to sign a created PDF document digitally. The digital signature can be visible or hidden. PlugIns can be combined with each other and so e.g. a document can be first signed and after that sent per eMail or be archived. With the PlugIn function of eDocPrintPro you are flexibele to create your own process and expand the functionality of the printer driver.
You will need a software certificate from your trust center but no more software!
The number of PDF signatures is unlimited.
- eDocPrintPro Plugin for digital signatures
- available for 32bit and 64bit systems
- Signature – settinmgs can be defined in profiles
- Profiles: define, copy, rename, delete
- Profile will be set fix or quested at printing
- visible or hidden Signature
- Signature options – select certificate, place, reason, contact
- Graphic options – direction, adjustment
- Signature position – page, first, last, position (X/Y), size (B/H)
- no additional software necessary
- for Software certificatese – eg.: valid for eBilling in Austria
- Automatic language select – English, German