eDocPrintPro Plugin SDK
The Plugin SDK is available for free.
The Setup for the Plugin SDK has several example Plugins for different programming languages – VB, C++ and .NET C# and shows the various possibilities to integrate PlugIns – as COM, DLL or EXE. The samples contain the documentation, the source code, the MSI setup script and the final setup. Based on that information every software engineer is able to create own PlugIns to expand and/or integrate the eDocPrintPro user defined.
eDocPrintPro Plugin SDK – delivered samples:
- C++ COM – creates an E-Mail message wit the document attached using MAPI.
- C++ DLL – creates a LOG file. The destination/name can be defined in the configurations UI.
- C++ EXE – creates thumbnails ofn image documents (output format JPEG, TIFF – but not for PDF).
- C# .NET EXE – creates an E-Mail message wit the document attached using Microsoft Outlook API.
- VB EXE - copies the created document to the defined target folder.
eDocPrintPro Plugin – specifics:
- Modular expansion of eDocPrintPro with subsequent process steps
- Independent from programming language of th ePlugIn – COM, DLL, EXE
- Ready use samples Beispiele for C++, VB, .NET C# incl. Documentation, Source Code, MSI-Setup-Scripts and ready Setup´s
- Plugins can have a configurations User Interface
- Plugins can run “Silent” or with Userinterface respectively dialogues ffor the user
- Plugins can be processed “single” or “chained” (serial).
- Chained Plugins can be combined under a Set-Name and be saved or loaded.
We are ready to offer the development of an individual PlugIn for you. Within the framework of creating a “eDocPrintPro Customized Setup” we also can do setups for you which finally contain individual PlugIns or integrate your existing PlugIns. So you will get a “Ready to Run” Setup for indiviudal integration and witrh project- or customer specific features.
Still there a various PlugIns which are ready to use and have been created within our projects. Just ask us!